Terms and Conditions
- Class fees must be paid in full BEFORE commencement of the term. If you know you will be away for a lesson, or multiple lessons, you must still pay for the entire time in order to secure your child’s place in the class.
- Your child’s place is only secured in the class once the full payment has been cleared.
- If you have not paid for the full term, your child will not be able to attend any classes until payment has been made and cleared.
Conditions of Enrolment
- Young Artists reserves the right to refuse any enrolment as permitted by law or to request a participant to leave a course if they are disruptive or have not paid their fees.
- Young Artists may take and use photographs or videos for promotional and archival purposes.
- Should Young Artists staff deem it necessary for an ambulance to be called, the cost will be incurred by their participant or their guardian/parent.
- Participants may not publish or upload recordings (audio, videos or photos) of any activities at Young Artists for any publication or social media website without permission from the principal.
- Closed in, flat shoes should be worn for all classes.
Cancellation and Transfers
- Once a course has commenced, no refund or credit note is possible.
- If you miss a class, a credit or refund is not applicable, nor is attending a replacement class.
- Should Young Artists need to cancel a class, a full refund, credit or transfer to another class will be offered. We accept no liability for any other costs.
- If you cancel a booking before the course has commenced and you have not given us at least 7 days notice you will incur a 20% cancellation fee .
We are committed to protecting your privacy
Young Artists respects your privacy and the confidentiality of information provided by you. We adhere to the National Privacy Principles established by the Privacy Act 1988.
Collection of Personal Information
Young Artists will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter on our website or give to us in other forms. We only collect personal information for purposes which are directly related to our functions or activities. You may provide us with basic contact information such as your name, child’s name, age, phone number, address & email address to enable us to send information or process your booking. We may also collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your content or email preference. You may change your details at any time by us in writing or by email.
Storage and Security of Personal Information
Young Artists strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our site and updates its security measures to keep up with current technologies. Our secure servers protect all information we receive from our customers from unauthorised use or access. As we do not accept credit card payments credit card information is not taken or stored by us on our servers. When the personal information that we collect is no longer required we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
Young Artists only uses personal information collected from you when you make a booking, or to call you or email you if needed, while your child is attending classes at the art school. You may change your email details at any time by advising us in writing via email. If you wish to cease receiving such information you can let us know by email and your request will be actioned as soon as possible.
Young Artists does not and will not share, sell or deal in personal or customer information with any third party other than our service providers who assist us in providing the information and/or services we are providing to you. We may use in a general sense, without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist in meeting customer needs generally. We may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services and not for any other use.
Use and disclosure
We only use personal information for the purposes for which we collect it – purposes which are directly related to one of our functions or activities.
Photographs on our site
Photographs of children placed on our website are only done with the written permission of the parents. Only the first names of the children will be published when announcing awards on our site. Artworks created by our students are sometimes photographed and placed on our site. Parents who do not wish to have their children’s artworks photographed can notify us in writing or by email.